Friday, August 22, 2008

Atkins

My husband has lost almost 15 pounds in under two weeks while on the Atkins diet. I really, really did not want to start doing Atkins again but he leaves me no choice! I can't just sit around stuffing my face with bread while he becomes the epitome of physical fitness! Blah.........Last time I did Atkins I lost about 40 pounds of "baby weight". That was right before I became pregnant with baby #2 and gained all my weight back! So why wouldn't I just go right back on this seemingly perfect diet? Because bread is good, pasta is good, carbs are good! I just need to get into the right state of mind. I need to tell myself that pasta, bread, cake, cookies, etc. are not worth the weight!

Okay, I doing it, I'm starting Atkins. Forgive me my crankiness while my blood sugar tries to stabilize.

0 Helpful Hints:

 
template by suckmylolly.com