Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Thursday night I burned my forehead with my brand new curling iron that I had cranked to it's highest setting, which just happened to be "30". Just so you know, "30" equates to 30 thousand degrees. Thank goodness I have bangs to cover up my stupidity/clumsiness....that's all I'm going to say about that.


Now for some fun stuff! Sunday we went to the PUMPKIN PATCH! Yay!

Because I am very tired from visiting pumpkin paradise and have a gajillion things planned for tomorrow(school, making up some fun game for cub scouts, finish planning craft for cub scouts, weekly goody baking, laundry, a second trip to Walmart, etc, etc)...I will fill the rest of this post with pictures.

Come back tomorrow for the exciting conclusion of ...THE MOM WHO PLANNED TOO MUCH!




6 Helpful Hints:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! We're planning our Pumpkin patch trip soon as well--so much fun!

Michelle said...

We've been having a streak of unusually warm weather here, and I can't bring myself to take the kids to a pumpkin patch when it's 80 degrees. I'm so jealous.

Slide looks like it was a big hit!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

It is fall when we head to the pumpkin patch. So did you go down the slide too? It looks like so much fun!

Jennifer P. said...

The pumpkin patch with a burned forhead. I'm not sure whether to say "I'm sorry" for you or "Yipee!" for the pumpkin patch. Such conflict :).....

Hope you had fun....and feel better. No more 30's, ok?!

Elena said...

I can always count on you to make me laugh. So sorry you burned your head, but my it was funny to read! The pumpkin patch looks like fun.

Mrs. X said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! :)

No I DID NOT go down the slide! Knowing my luck I would of toppled over the entire haystack trying to get to the top!

My forehead is no longer puffy and pink, instead it is purple and scaly. That's better...right?

 
template by suckmylolly.com