Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gravity and Molecules

My new best friend is Google. B's, once innocent, questions have evolved into complex inquiries that stump me on a consistent basis. Questions about wars, Presidents, politics, NASA, single celled organisms. etc. My reply to 80% of his questions is "we'll look it up on Google when we get home."

After one Google session, he turned to me and said, "I think that bodies of water, like the ocean, are similar to space. There is no gravity in space which is why astronauts can float, and in water things float because of the way water molecules are. It's almost like a space atmosphere on earth. What do you think Mom?"

Uhhhh....I think you should go play Wii while Mommy tries to figure out what you just said.

0 Helpful Hints:

 
template by suckmylolly.com